As a Business Advisor in Panemu, your responsibilities will be to analyze and offer IT solutions for them based on their company needs and requirement.
You will find, contact, and follow up with prospective clients. Once the needs and requirements are discovered, you will analyze and set up a discussion with your manager about the project's technological capabilities and estimation, then present the solution to the client until have a deal.
- Understand the Panemu products and services knowledge
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give demonstrations
- Organizing sales calls and visits
- Gathering requirements from clients and coordinating with a project manager for estimation and budgetary
- Responsible to Manager Sales and Marketing
- Prepare and present the offering and project proposal/recommendation
- Negotiating contract
- Maintain good relationships with clients and prospects
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Preferred academic background is Communication/IT/Accounting/Management/Business Economics
- Having experience using ERP systems is preferred
- Having experience in Business Software or IT Background is preferred
- Have experience in B2B IT Solutions Sales is a preferred
- Have an exceptional communication skill
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
What will you get?
- Monthly Salary
- Competitive incentive/selling Fee
- Opportunity to pursue career path
- Friendly and dynamic work environment